- This event has passed.
Deadline for submitting abstracts to the University of Manchester Sociology Conference
March 26, 2018
The organisers are welcoming 15-minute papers from Doctoral and Masters students on the following themes:
• addressing changing political and social contexts in our research
• urban/rural dichotomies
• new and old spaces: queer, postcolonial and online contexts
• place ownership, no-place, and homelessness
• how social, cultural, and community challenges affect fieldwork
• developing community-specific methodologies and research questions
• how theories and knowledges are context-specific, as well as the potential for trans-contextual research
For more information, you can visit the Conference Website.