Ideas for things to do while at home

SWDTP Student Forum Social Distancing Cohort Support Ideas for things to do while at home

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

So guys, Hello and welcome!

Let us know how you’re planning to spend your time. I’m still trying to develop a productive routine at the moment. But to feel the spring vibes, I planted some seeds yesterday and I started doing some basic gardening. I have to say, it’s a new thing for me, so I’m exited about it!

Participant

I’m also planning to explore gardening for the first time Fida! I want to learn how to grow some herbs and vegetables. It’s also a new thing for me…

Pamela BuchanPamela Buchan
    Participant

Mostly trying to get back to writing up!

Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I’ve been poorly so just getting back on my feet. Trying to get into a routine, I’ve planned my studies now it’s just getting the motivation to execute it. I am also hoping to start the couch to 5k when my breathing is better.</p>

Thank you all for your replies!

On the studying front: I’m trying to develop a routine where work starts and ends at specific time, it’s hard, but I’m getting there, and I think deadlines help with that, and with feeling that time is not flat.

I have started learning Python online like a month ago, I’m gonna speed it up now and put more time into it.

Other than that: I’m really looking forward for my seeds to start growing, I sowed parsley, coriander, basil, and courgette!

On staying healthy: Thankfully, since outdoor exercise is still allowed individually, I’m planning to start running with the lovely weather lately, and probably do some Yoga indoor.

I hope you stay safe and happy 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.