- Be friendly and treat everyone with respect.
- Ensure that the content that you post is appropriate for everyone. No swearing, discriminatory behaviour or adult or NSFW content.
- Stay on topic – The conversation flows better if you keep your posts relevant and constructive.
- No advertising – Please don’t make posts that are purely for promotional purposes
- Nothing illegal – If you’re unsure whether your post might fall foul of the law, please err on the side of caution!
Sometimes the moderation team may edit, delete or move any material that is posted on the site. For example we might edit or remove posts, or close individual threads. If you are using The SWDTP Forum in an inappropriate or unacceptable manner, including through breaking any of the forum rules, we may restrict, suspend or terminate your forum membership depending on the severity of the transgression.
Social Distancing Cohort Support
Social distancing is going to be a hard but necessary part of the next month at least. We wanted to provide a chat room for SWDTP students to have some fun, chat with each other and generally connect with people across the SWDTP who understand the unique experience of doing a PhD whilst social distancing. Who knows, maybe you'll find who share methods/subject areas with you across institutions. If you have any concerns that are vital for the SWDTP to deal with, please instead of posting on the forum email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 11 months ago
- Social Distancing Cohort Support